All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

I didn't fare so well. Nabbed my wife's favorite Lower Pines site for one night only and then settled on a not so good site for 3 more nights. But we've always said it doesn't matter where you stay as long as you have a place to stay there....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2016 08:15AM by mtn man.
I got four nights in Upper Pines, but not my first choice of sites. We usually don't go to the valley in high season, so this was a trial run of the system for a late summer get together.
Booked the campsite at 7:01 so messed up on my timing (but still got a site next to my sister for 5 nights.) Had my first choice, but dumped it and changed when my sis got hers. Then we worked on it...sites came up again at about 20 after 7, secured a site for the other sister for the same 5 nights. Wasn't through with getting through the reservations until 7:40. But we did OK without the help of all of the folks we usually have on a dozen or more computers
know this has been addressed before, but any suggestions for tactics (either by telephone or online) on Reservation Day to get a spot near the front of the queue? looking at Tuolumne Meadows in July (R Day 2/15). please specify Pacific Standard Time. thanks in advance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2016 10:30AM by mkbgdns.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login